1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible contact for data protection according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation is Bücker + Essing GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 125, 49811 Lingen, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer, Mr Ralf Bakenecker, at Datenschutz@buecker-essing.de or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer - Mr. Ralf Bakenecker".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the responsible data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data (Die Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz in Niedersachsen - Barbara Thiel, Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hannover, firstname.lastname@example.org).
3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
4 DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION FOR THE CONTACT FORM
The personal data that you make available to us in the context of this contact inquiry will only be used for the answering of your inquiry and/or establishment of contact and for the associated technical administration. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case your personal data will be deleted immediately.
Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation if we have processed your request or if you revoke your consent to its storage. This also happens if the storage is inadmissible for other legal reasons.
You can inform yourself at any time about the data stored about your person.
Detailed information on data protection and the handling of personal data can be found in the general data protection declaration of this website.
5 USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND THE GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
(8) Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through a single interface. The Tool Tag Manager itself (which implements the tags) is a cookieless domain and does not collect any personal data. The tool triggers other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
These data protection notices apply to the processing of personal data in the context of pre-contractual measures (e.g. preparation of an offer) and contract implementation (e.g. order implementation).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
Which of your data will be processed by us? And for what purposes?
We process the data you provide to implement the contract:
To the billing address: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, possibly a different delivery address and, if you are using the bank direct debit procedure, additional your bank details (IBAN and name of the bank)
If you do not provide us with the specified data, implementation of the contract / delivery is not possible.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS IS THIS BASED ON?
The data processing serves the sole purpose of fulfilling the contract. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR.
HOW LONG WILL THE DATA BE STORED?
The personal data will be stored during the contract period and deleted when the statutory archiving obligations expire.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE DATA BE PASSED ON?
In principle, your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless the transfer is necessary for the implementation of the contract and there is a data protection transfer authorization.
We use other service providers for the processing of personal data, including for sending e-mails.
All processors have been carefully selected, support us in accordance with our instructions and only receive access to your data to the extent and the required period of time that is necessary for the provision of the services or to the extent to which you have consented to the data processing and use.
WHERE WILL THE DATA BE PROCESSED?
The data is processed exclusively on our own systems and in data centers in the Federal Republic of Germany / the European Economic Area.
YOUR RIGHTS AS "AFFECTED"
You have the right to information about the personal data that we process about you.
In the event of a request for information that is not made in writing, we ask for your understanding that we may then require evidence from you that proves that you are the person you claim to be.
FACEBOOK FANPAGE IFRAME
We use "Facebook Social Plugins" on our website, a service provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as: "Facebook"). Facebook Social Plugins stores and processes information about your user behavior on our website. For this purpose, Facebook Social Plugins uses, among other things, cookies, i.e. small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your web browser on your end device and that enable your use of our website to be analyzed.
We use Facebook social plugins for marketing and optimization purposes, in particular to analyze the use of our website and to continuously improve individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. The statistical evaluation of user behavior enables us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. This is also where our legitimate interest in processing the above information lies.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by deleting existing cookies and deactivating the storage of cookies in the settings of your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. You can also prevent Facebook from collecting the aforementioned information by setting an opt-out cookie on one of the websites linked below:
Our website uses functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time one of our pages containing XING functions is accessed, a connection to the XING servers is established. To the best of our knowledge, personal data is not stored. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or the usage behavior is evaluated.
Further information on data protection and the XING Share button can be found in XING's data protection declaration at: www.xing.com/app/share.
This data protection declaration is dated May 25, 2018. We reserve the right to adapt the data protection declaration at regular intervals to the underlying data processing processes.