EMIBOX: MEASURE, MONITOR, DOCUMENT
Since the 44th BImSchV, plant operators have been obliged to continuously monitor the nitrogen oxide emissions (NOx) of their plant as well as to provide evidence of the continuous operation of the exhaust gas aftertreatment. The obligation to provide proof and documentation already applies today.
With the EmiBox, we at Bücker + Essing offer you an instrument with which you can monitor and record the NOx values in compliance with the law. The display shows the current status, maintenance and alarms, the data memory stores relevant data for 365+ days. The NOx sensor is supplied with an installation kit.
- The EmiBox can be used for all gas engines.
- We provide you with the data from the data storage required for your documentation obligations annually free of charge.
- We can integrate the EmiBox into your plant control system. This gives you an overview of all relevant plant data.
- As your competent CHP service partner, we will also be happy to carry out the annual check and calibration of the NOx sensor.
- The exact scope of delivery differs from plant to plant, since, for example, existing exhaust gas temperature sensors can be used. We will be happy to provide you with an individual offer.